Dr. Wayne Dickard
Dr. Wayne Dickard is currently serving East Side as interim pastor.
Rev. Doug Estes
Minister of Education, Youth, and Children
Doug has served in full-time ministry since 1995 in various ministry positions in the church and para-church ministries. He currently holds two Master degrees from Luther Rice Seminary in Lithonia, Georgia. He desires to see God take this church and its people and set the world on fire for our Lord. He considers it an honor and privilege to serve and minister to the people of God at East Side Baptist Church.
- My wife, Joy and I have been married over 25 years. We are blessed with 2 children, Charity (Brian) and Josh.
- Favorite Outdoor Activities: fishing, hiking, rafting, and hunting
- Favorite Book: The Man God Uses by Henry Blackaby
- What energizes me: Seeing people come to a saving relationship with Jesus. Brings tears to my eyes every time I see someone accept Him. Also when I see God’s faithfulness, especially through discipleship, in my life and the lives of others, I really am energized.
- When I am most aware of God’s presence in my life: Upon reading His Word and He speaks to me. When I see Him doing things that I could never do on my own.
Rev. Allan Seigler
Minister of Music
Allan came to Eastside in September 2015 to serve as minister of music. Prior to that Allan and his family were missionaries with the IMB in East Asia for nineteen years. Allan is also a teacher at a local high school. He is a graduate of Southern Wesleyan University and has attended Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Texas. He and his wife Lawana have two daughters and a son. Allan believes that we should all facilitate worship by making a joyful noise unto the Lord.
Donna came to work at East Side in August of 2017. Prior to coming to East Side, she held various positions in the business world. She has also served as administrator over the office staff during the worship services at Rock Springs Baptist Church for 18 years. She is very active in several ministries at Rock Springs, including the church choir, her Sunday school class and is a council member of the Widows Ministry. She has two daughters, Cindy Porter (Dennis) and Tammy Merritt (Danny), five grandchildren, Carmen, Chad, Caleb, Lydia and Emma, and one great-grandchild, Riley. Her life verse is Romans 8:28.